Salt caves are built by experts of ZENDAR company and they are built to make an artistic impression and as well as to provide unique atmosphere. The main goal during a construction of a salt cave is to get the best quality necessary for the treatment of several illnesses.
- Salt caves walls are covered by salt stones from Pakistanian salt mine with weight of 10-12 tons.
- The ceiling is from plasterboard, covered by salt and formed in the stalactite shape.
- The floor is covered by different types of halit and salt water.
- Lennox airconditioning and Dospel ventilationg system is fixed inside a cave. This equipment provides suitable humidity, temperature and air circulation and therefore the microclimate is made which is the same as by the sea.
- Each salt cave has air holes which are artistically covered by natural wood.
- The isolation door leads to a salt cave and they can be made to remind the atmosphere of an old mine door.
- The salt cave mood is supported by the lightning consisting of approximately ten dot-lit lamps.
- Each salt cave contains waterfalls from natural wood, water flows are supplied by pump of JEET 1500 type which distributes salt water from different curative salt types.
- If a costumer wishes so, we can also install ionizators, computer and alarm systems.