Staying in a salt cave is recommended especially to those who want:
- Improve his/her immune system.
- To help in traditional way of treatment. Regular visits of salt caves can help in a treatment of illnesses such as:
- high and low airways infections
- bronchi asthma and chronical bronchi inflammation
- allergies and over sensitivity
- a lack of stress tolerance
- weak blood circulation
- high blood pressure
- hearth rythm defects
- stomach and duodenum ulcers
- stomach catarrh
- intestinal blockage
- insufficient function of thyroid and many others
- obesity and overweight – stay in a salt cave improves metabolism
- improves the skin quality – sea salt cause smoothing and skin hydratation
When can we notice the first effects?
First positive effects on health state improvement are visible already after 7 visits but for long-term effects we recommend regular visits in intervals 2-3 weeks. For relaxation or prevention purposes we 1-2 stays a week are recommended.
ATTENTION: A visit in a salt cave is not recommended for people with over function of thyroid.